Since the 1st November 2016 I am a Postdoctoral Fellow at the Instituto de Astrofísica e Ciências do Espaço, Departamento de Física da Faculdade de Ciências da Universidade de Lisboa .Previosly, I was a postdoc at the Institute d'Atrophysique de Paris (France) in the Cosmology and Gravity group. In October 2014 I obtained my PhD cum laude in Astrophysics at SISSA (Trieste, Italy). Even earlier, I was a BS student in Physics and MS student in Astophysics and Space Science at the Universita degli Studi di Napoli “Federico II”, Naples (Italy).
I am an EUCLID member since September 2015, in particular I am a member of the theory working group and its working package on “Testing Gravity”. Finally, since July 2016 I am a member of the COST Action CANTATA in the working group 3 "Observational Discriminators".
My research interest are in Cosmology and Gravitation theory:
- Alternative theories of gravitation and their phenomenology
- Constraints on modified theories with cosmological data
- Formation and evolution of large scale structures in the Universe
- Cosmological perturbation theory
- Dark energy & Dark Matter
I am one of the EFTCAMB project creators.
All publications can be found here