I am a Postdoctoral Fellow at the Instituto de Astrofísica e Ciências do Espaço, Departamento de Física da Faculdade de Ciências da Universidade de Lisboa. Recently I have obtained my PhD at the Instituto Superior Técnico, Universidade Técnica de Lisboa, Portugal. Even earlier, I was a BS student in Astophysics at the Facultad de Ciencias Astronómicas y Geofísicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, Argentina.
I have active collaborations with scientists that work on groups based in Stockholm (Sweden), Durham (United Kingdom), Valencia (Spain), Munich (Germany), La Plata and Córdoba (Argentina).
My primary research interests lie at the interface between cosmology and astroparticle physics:
- Formation and evolution of large scale structures in the Universe
- Structural properties of dark matter halos and subhalos
- N-body cosmological simulations
- Formation and evolution of galaxies
- Gamma-ray and neutrino dark matter searches