MOONS Science Consortium Meeting11-13 September 2017, Lisboa, Portugal
This is a closed meeting of the MOONS Consortium Science Team, to consolidate the science cases and the observing strategies to exploit the data.
Aims of the meeting
During the meeting we will have both plenary and parallel sessions to:
- Form Science Working Groups and identify WGs leaders
- Revise and update the various science cases
- Identify best strategies for target selection
- Discuss Fields and observing strategies
- Start preparing all the necessary ancillary data
- Discuss data reduction and data analysis packages
- Synergies with other surveys and facilities
- Last but not least: Good Team Building !!
In the various sessions there will be few keynote speakers, but we would like to invite the attendees to give short talks (5-10min) on other science cases that they would like to propose. Please, indicate if you want to give a talk in the in the registration link below.